Pinoy Noir [Funny Basic Unisex T-Shirt]
- PRINTING ON-DEMAND
- 3-STEP QUALITY CONTROL
- READY TO SHIP WITHIN ABOUT 3-5 DAYS
Unisex T-shirts for Filipino Goths
So, story time.
One day, I said to someone that a Filipino goth should be called a “Pinoy Noir,” because me and dad jokes are a thing. Naturally, I posted it onto Facebook to see what the reaction would be. There were a couple of days worth of groans and cursing out my taste in puns but it all eventually quieted down as normal.
Three months later, however, I was visiting my family for the Holidays when my Tita came up to me out of nowhere, looked me dead in the eye, and asked, “‘Pinoy Noir’? Really???…”
Totally worth it. 😀
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This unisex short sleeve tshirt is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a little bit longer to deliver it to your bat cave. Making products on-demand instead of in-bulk helps to reduce overproduction, so thank you for helping to contribute to a more sustainable future!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.