Pinoy Noir [3/4 Sleeve Raglan Baseball T-Shirt]
- PRINTING ON-DEMAND
- 3-STEP QUALITY CONTROL
- READY TO SHIP WITHIN ABOUT 3-5 DAYS
Baseball style t-shirts for Filipino Goths
So, story time.
One day, I said to someone that a Filipino goth should be called a “Pinoy Noir,” because me and dad jokes are a thing. Naturally, I posted it onto Facebook to see what the reaction would be. There were a couple of days worth of groans, and cursing out my taste in puns but it all eventually quieted down as normal.
Three months later, however, I was visiting my family for the Holidays when my Tita came up to me out of nowhere, looked me dead in the eye, and asked, “‘Pinoy Noir’? Really???…”
Totally worth it. 😀
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Unhemmed bottom
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico
This unisex 3/4 raglan sleeve baseball t-shirt is made especially for you as soon as your order is placed, which is why it takes us a little bit longer to deliver it to your goth cave. Making products on-demand instead of in-bulk helps to reduce overproduction, so thank you for helping to contribute to a more sustainable future!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.