Feminism is such a scary word, eh?
Have you ever hung around gaming communities online? How about in person?
Does the inherent misogyny permeating gaming communities just piss you off?
Yeah, me too.
[I remember just how pervasive it was, back in the day, hanging out on text-only MUCKs and Talkers accessible via telnet! It was gross. Still is. – Adrian]
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US
This long-sleeve unisex t-shirt is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a little bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on-demand instead of in-bulk helps to reduce overproduction, so thank you for helping to contribute to a more sustainable future!