How long until some incel cunt complains about this hoodie?
Have you ever hung around gaming communities online? How about in person?
Does the inherent misogyny permeating gaming communities just piss you off?
Yeah, me too.
[I remember just how pervasive it was, back in the day, hanging out on text-only MUCKs and Talkers accessible via telnet! It was gross. Still is. – Adrian]
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Mexico, Nicaragua or the United States
This adorable crop hoodie is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a little bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on-demand instead of in-bulk helps to reduce overproduction, so thank you for helping to contribute to a more sustainable future!