Event Horizon Fractal Pattern [High-Waisted Bikini Bottom]
- PRINTING ON-DEMAND
- 3-STEP QUALITY CONTROL
- READY TO SHIP WITHIN ABOUT 3-5 DAYS
Grab our Event Horizon print high-waisted bikini bottom today
Mix and match our high-waisted bikini bottom with your favorite bikini top! Our booty-flattering bottom is made with recycled materials and its beautifully psychedelic fractal pattern is printed using vibrant inks onto the super smooth fabric for stunning detail. It’s colorful, comfortable, high-waisted, and double-layered — perfect for an adventurous beach day or a chill spa visit!
• Fabric composition in the EU: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
• Fabric weight in the EU (may vary by 5%): 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• Fabric composition in MX: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA XTRALIFE
• Fabric weight in MX (may vary by 5%): 7.52 oz/yd² (255g/m²)
• Double-layered and non-reversible
• Tear-away care label
• Download CPSIA compliance certificates
• Download recycled fabric certifications in MX
• Download recycled fabric certifications in the EU
• Blank product components in MX sourced from Colombia, Taiwan, and China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Spain, Germany, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Lithuania
• To help your new swimwear last longer, rinse it off thoroughly after each use to get rid of any chlorine/salt residue
NOTE: Patterns and images for our all-over printed and cut-and-sew apparel items including Activewear, Dresses, Hoodies, Shirts, Skirts, and Swimwear are dye-sublimated onto white polyester or poly-spandex based fabric. Depending on the item, excessive stretch may reveal some of the white fabric, contributing to a “sheer” appearance. For most people, this is a desirable effect. Also, as with all similar products please try to avoid contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners since they can pull out or fray the white fibers in the fabric, potentially damaging the item’s appearance.
What is recycled polyester?
Recycled polyester (rPET for short) is a fabric that’s produced from synthetic fibers. Recycled polyester is produced by recycling existing materials (like plastic bottles and packaging) but still has all the characteristics and performance as a regular polyester, making it a more sustainable fabric alternative.
How’s recycled polyester made?
Recycled polyester is made by crushing plastic products into small pieces. These small pieces are then processed into yarn, transformed into a fiber, and — in the end — made into a fabric.
What are the advantages of recycled polyester?
Producing rPet takes 33% to 53% less energy than creating polyester from scratch. Also, rPet produces approximately 54.6% fewer CO2 emissions to the air than virgin polyester.
By using recycled materials to make things like this All-Over Print Recycled High Waisted bikini bottom, at least some of the plastic waste produced doesn’t end up in landfills.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.