Imagine goths wearing this bikini top at the beach?
In the sun???
Buy our Dead Inside bikini top for your next poolside adventure! Our padded bikini top is made with recycled materials and its memento mori styled pattern is printed using vibrant inks for stunning detail.
• Fabric composition in the EU: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
• Fabric weight in the EU (may vary by 5%): 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• Fabric composition in MX: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA XTRALIFE
• Fabric weight in MX (may vary by 5%): 7.52 oz/yd² (255g/m²)
• Double-layered and non-reversible
• Removable padding
• Tear-away care label
• Zig-zag stitching
• Download CPSIA compliance certificates
• Download recycled fabric certifications in MX
• Download recycled fabric certifications in the EU
• Blank product components in MX sourced from Colombia, Taiwan, and China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Spain, Germany, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Lithuania
• To help your new swimwear last longer, rinse it off thoroughly after each use to get rid of any chlorine/salt residue
This goth print bikini top is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
What is recycled polyester?
Recycled polyester (rPET for short) is a fabric that’s produced from synthetic fibers. Recycled polyester is produced by recycling existing materials (like plastic bottles and packaging) but still has all the characteristics and performance as a regular polyester, making it a more sustainable fabric alternative.
How’s recycled polyester made?
Recycled polyester is made by crushing plastic products into small pieces. These small pieces are then processed into yarn, transformed into a fiber, and — in the end — made into a fabric.
What are the advantages of recycled polyester?
Producing rPet takes 33% to 53% less energy than creating polyester from scratch. Also, rPet produces approximately 54.6% fewer CO2 emissions to the air than virgin polyester.
By using recycled materials to make things like this All-Over Print Recycled Padded Bikini Top, at least some of the plastic waste produced doesn’t end up in landfills.
There are no reviews yet.